CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Slack-a-muffintop

Ok, so I was not as loyal to the Ragamuffintopping as I should have been. I have not been 100% slacking, I just did not quite make it to my goal. Sure, I ran 18,000 miles a day chasing after the little kiddos I nanny but it's not quite the same. Here I am 4 days before I leave on my mission trip and I am out of time. I'll make up for it (or pay for it) in Asia where we walk A LOT. In the mean time, I am turning over my duties to my bff Suzanne who will Ragamuffintop for me while I am gone (see you in August). Suzanne is dehydrated, always. That chick needs to drink some water. If you know me, then you know I drink enough water to sustain an army of camels crossing the Sahara on a daily basis. She is gonna start drinking water every day (how can she not, it blows my mind. If I don't drink at least 8oz an hour I feel like I'm licking sand) So go on over to her blogaliciousness and give her some lovin. Oh, and stop by and say hi to the blogfather while you're at it. He's the coolest guy you've never met!

Oh, and because of my freakishly odd need to be packed a week early, the shoes are already in there!

1 comment:

Nat Churl Disaster said...

My name is Christopher Cambell and I am a Junior at Moody Bible Institute, studying Communication. I am doing something of a research project and was wondering if you would like to participate. The study is of Christian females who blog online. Your name will never be used, but your words may be quoted (as an anonymous surveyor of course) in a paper. If you are interested, please email me your responses to these questions at CHRISTOPHER.N.CAMBELL@MOODY.EDU

1) If someone were to ask you to describe yourself, how would you describe yourself?

2) Is this affected by your affiliation with Christianity? If so, how?

3) What is the purpose of your blogging online?

4) Do you believe the purpose is consistently accomplished?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Christopher Cambell